Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey.

Hello.
It's been a while since I got down to blogging. The last time, I left a small number of people like you, hanging with that story I just couldn't get down to finishing. I passed on the baton to a friend, and he turned the whole thing upside down.

For the epic finale of that story, Check Shubham Gangopadhyay's notes On Facebook.

Due to new relationships, college, teenage angst and what not, I just could'nt get down to blogging again. Now I've decided to spend atleast an hour on this godforsaken interface every day, so I actually stay true to my word.

The Next story i'd planned to write requires a lot of research and an understanding of Hebrew and German. It'll probably take a while for me to get started on the story, so in the meantime, I've decided to go after, them movies, the ones I love , the ones I detest, the ones I detest so much that I love the fact that I detest them so much, and what not.

I'll probably start one, tonight and it should be up before the crack of dawn.



Its Good To Be Back.
Abhin.

No comments:

Post a Comment